UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED OLD PARTS WILL BE THROWN OUT!
Warranty is only extended to the customer named on the invoice. All warranty work must be authorized by PRO TRAC GEAR. IF TIRES ARE REMOVED, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RETORQUING WHEEL NUTS AFTER 100KM.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: Towing charges, Improper Installation, Abuse Charges from other garages, Casualty Loss, Loss of Use, Loss of Earnings, Per Diem Expenses, Car Rentals
- Defective units must be inspected and replaced by Pro Trac Gear
- Any dismantling of unit will void warranty
- Modifications to standard equipment or special requests by customers to change O.E.M specifications will not be subject to any warranty
- Replacements or repairs on units under warranty do not extend the original expiration terms
- Warranty will not be valid if factory-approved fluid has not been used
- There is no warranty on electrical components
- All units must be purchased complete with torque converter
- Customer must have the transmission checked for oil leaks, leaks and shift patterns within 15 days from date of delivery (We will do it free of charge)
- A suitable transmission cooler must be properly installed if vehicle is used for towing
- New gear sets must be broken in according to the manufacturer's recommended break-in period.
- Driveline repairs are subject to warranty as specified above when repaired to O.E.M specifications and used in O.E.M. applications
- All drivelines are prelubricated for installation and must be maintained at recommended lube intervals. Warranty does not cover failure due to lack of lubrication
USED PARTS, TRANSMISSIONS, DIFFERENTIALS, ETC.
- We do not inspect the condition of used components or units. Used components are under warranty for 90 days only, and we do not cover labour
CUSTOMER INSTALLED UNITS
- Pro Trac Gear must inspect transmissions installed by customers immediately after install (no charge) to validate warranty
- There is no labour allowance on installations done by customers
- Warranty does not cover any seal leaks due to improper installation or neglect
- Warranty does not cover burned out units caused by improper installation or neglect